- Shake bottle thouroughly, specially with light colors.
- Some of our thicker inks contain an agitator, shake until you hear it bouncing inside the bottle
- Some colours separate, that is the high concentration of pigment,
- Yes you can mix them with each other.
- You can use The Mixer to dilute colours, and make them slightly lighter, if your tattooing style is fast, or if decide to make your own grey washes.
- The Mixer to breaks down the lining black and allows you to make fantastic shades of grey
- Solid Ink colours don't dry in cup.
- Some oranges may get a thin layer after a while of sitting on the cup, but it is totally fine.
- Don't ever mix the pigment with regular water from the sink, bacteria from the water can be transmitted directly to the skin
- Achieve color saturation takes a while to master , sometimes is better to do a second pass after tattoo is totally healed.
- Keep your bottles in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Make sure environment is clean.
- Prior to every use , you can wipe the twist cap with alcohol.
- Use common sense applying tattoo ink: colors made out of white don't go well with dark skin, don't over work the skin.
SOLID INK MSDS
Manufactured: 16600 NW 54th Ave. Unit 6 , Miami 33014 , Florida , USA Contact: 786 216 6360
- Do not use this tattoo ink in or around the eyes.
- Solid Ink recommends spot testing or consultation with a dermatologist.
- Do not use in or around the eyes.
- Keep in cool dry place away from heat.
- Do not freeze.
- Ingredients: Proprietary blend of natural pigments, vegetable glycerin, distilled water & hamamelis. The pigments used are absolutely non-toxic and non-hazardous, under the OSHA COMMUNICATION STANDARD (29 CFR 1910,1200)
- Most colors tested and approved by CTL lab in Bielefeld Germany for safety and skin reactivity complying with European legislation on tattoo colors.
- Does NOT contain carcinogenic, reprotoxic or mutagenic substances.
- Does NOT contain preservative substances.
- Reactivity: Stable and will not occur polymerization.
- Physical data: Appearance in various color liquid fluids. Most colors are water dispersible or soluble.
- Handling the product: Keep the ink in a dry area, avoid heat and freezing.
- Ink is labeled with lot number for traceability, and expiration date to insure quality and safety use.