d20 ROTARY MACHINE
The d20 is uses the same powerful precision motor as the d10, but features a slide for those that prefer a linear motion versus true rotation. They have the classic good looks and soul of a coil machine, but are all rotary.
- Designed and modeled in CAD by Shag, a builder with over 15 years experience making tattoo machines for some of the world’s best.
- Precision DC motor with lots of torque.
- Will work with all new, rotary ready, digital supplies.
- No special, proprietary supplies needed.
- Adjustable speed via voltage. This allows the same machine to be used for a variety of tattooing styles and for lining or shading while retaining the same powerful hit.
- 4.6 oz Aluminum uni-frame will take the abuse while keeping weight down.
- Swing gate style chuck fits a variety of tubes while not crushing them.
- 4mm Stroke Linear slide format means these are great for rotary gurus, or the uninitiated.
- Setup is a snap and the learning curve is very low
AS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS MACHINE, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH COVERS ALL PARTS AND LABOR. SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE ASSESSED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. IN ORDER FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE ACTIVATED, YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER THE MACHINE BY EMAILING ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org. TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION, I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, DATE AND PLACE PURCHASED AND THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE MACHINE. ALL INQUIRES ABOUT WARRANTY REPAIR NEED TO BE SENT TO email@example.com. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND NOT THE DISTRIBUTOR, THEY HAVE NO WAY TO FIX MACHINES. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MACHINE AND THAT IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER AND MORE ENJOYABLE!